I had a psychotest today. So much talking about my future and what i wanna be these days. It has something to do with me choosing the right college. Well, it gets me wondering, why people always talk about what they want to be, instead to just be? Right here right now. Just be.
Instead of merely pursuing your future, why dont you just be? live your moment. After all, its “the journey, not the destination” that matters right? I want to just make full use of what i am responsible right now, everyday making small goals and achieving them.
What do i want to be in the future? Cant really label myself – doctor, teacher, scientist, businesswoman? i want to be me. I dont want to be just another doctor, another teacher, you name it. I want to be me. The more mature version of me.
Another thing, when people ask about the future, what do you want to be? Why do people always refer it to career? If you ask me, what do i think of my future? Well, career is just a part of it. Quite integral, but not necessarily central.
I want to find a loving husband. Have little children that’ll brighten my day. Raise them up and be responsible of them. I want to be a mother. I want to have enough money so i can help people. I want to impact – with what i say and do.
Well, i guess for me, its more of the “how” instead of the “what”. But there are different kinds of people, i realized. And lucky for them who know – crystal clear - what they want to be in the future.
I guess i’ll have to start finding one. Meanwhile, i’ll just live my life to the fullest and see what doors of opportunity will be opened for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment